FE/FC/FEE/FSE Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder For Dump Truck/Trailer
|Dump Truck Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder
|FC/FE/FEE/FSE/Pin to Pin Mounting/Pin to Trunnion Mounting
|Each Stage Diameter(mm)
|27SiMn,16Mn,45#,20# seamless steel pipe with quenched&tempered
|Hard chrome plated
|According to your needs,you can choose your favorite color (Black/Blue/Red/Yellow/Gray/White etc)
|All the parts and the finished hydraulic cylinders will be tested before delivery
|30-35 working days after deposit payment
|Plywood pallet or steel box suitable for export
|USA,Canada,Mexico,Russia,Australia,New Zealand,Netherlands,Poland,Italy,South Korea, South America,South Africa etc
FE Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder List
Hydraulic Cylinder Production Process
Hydraulic Cylinder Test
Each hydraulic cylinder is strictly tested before delivery.
Hydraulic Cylinder Application
Other Hot Selling Hydraulic Cylinders
Our Overseas Customers
A. Compared with CHINAMFG cylinder, what are your cylinder advantages?
1. Rod are chrome plated.
2. Tubes are quenched and tempered.
3.Tube inner hole goes through deep hole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra
and circular degree is 0.571.
4. Good quality yet lower price.
B: Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
Manufacture, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 14 years’ experience and technology accumulation.
With strong technical team we could solve any annoyance of you.
C: How can I get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Just leave me a message or email or call me directly, let me know you are interesting in our products. I will talk with you for the details soon!
1. Please advice the drawing with technical requirement.
2. Please advice the model No. after you check our booklet.
3. Please advice the tipping capacity, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size.
4. Please also help advice the quantities, this is very important.
D: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, we have 14 months warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
E: What about the quality feedback of your products?
We have never received even once quality complaint for many years of international business.
F: Can you help me to install or recommend what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Yes, we have 6 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you. If you do not know what kind of hydraulic cylinders should be used in your machine, please just contact us, our engineers will design the exact products match your need.
G: What is the delivery time?
Within 15 days for samples.
25-30 days for bulk production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
H: What is your main payment term?
T/T, L/C, either is available.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Impact of Hydraulic Cylinders on Overall Productivity of Manufacturing Operations
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the overall productivity of manufacturing operations. These versatile devices are widely used in various industrial applications due to their ability to generate powerful and controlled linear motion. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders impact the overall productivity of manufacturing operations:
- Powerful Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces, which enables them to handle heavy loads and perform demanding tasks. By providing the necessary force, hydraulic cylinders facilitate efficient and effective operation of machinery and equipment in manufacturing processes. This ability to exert substantial force contributes to increased productivity by enabling the handling of larger workpieces, enhancing process efficiency, and reducing manual labor requirements.
- Precision and Control: Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the movement of loads, allowing for accurate positioning, alignment, and repetitive tasks. The smooth and controlled linear motion provided by hydraulic cylinders ensures precise operation in manufacturing processes, such as assembly, material handling, and machining. This precision and control minimize errors, rework, and scrap, leading to improved productivity and higher-quality output.
- Speed and Efficiency: Hydraulic cylinders can operate at high speeds, enabling rapid movement and cycle times in manufacturing operations. The combination of high force and speed allows for faster operation of machinery and equipment, reducing production cycle times and increasing overall throughput. By optimizing the speed and efficiency of manufacturing processes, hydraulic cylinders contribute to improved productivity and output.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Hydraulic cylinders are highly flexible and adaptable to different manufacturing applications. They can be customized to meet specific requirements, such as load capacity, stroke length, and mounting options. This versatility allows hydraulic cylinders to be integrated into a wide range of machinery and equipment, accommodating diverse manufacturing needs. The ability to adapt to different tasks and environments enhances overall productivity by enabling efficient utilization of resources and facilitating process optimization.
- Reliability and Durability: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their robustness and durability, making them suitable for demanding manufacturing environments. Their ability to withstand heavy loads, repeated use, and harsh operating conditions ensures reliable performance over extended periods. Minimizing downtime due to cylinder failure or maintenance requirements contributes to increased productivity and uninterrupted manufacturing operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders have a significant impact on the overall productivity of manufacturing operations. Their powerful force generation, precision and control, speed and efficiency, flexibility and adaptability, as well as reliability and durability, contribute to optimized processes, increased throughput, improved quality, and reduced labor requirements. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can enhance productivity, streamline operations, and achieve greater efficiency in their manufacturing processes.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here’s a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
– Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
– Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
– Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
– Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
– Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
– When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
– Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
– Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
– Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
– Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-12-01