Welcome To CHINAMFG HYDRAULICS!
|Mill type, Head Bolted, Base Welded
|Up to 2500mm
|Up to 2000mm
|Up to 20,000mm
|Piston Rod Material
|AISI 1045, AISI 4140, AISI 4340, 20MnV6, Stainless steel 2Cr13 or 1Cr17Ni2
|Rod Surface Treatment
|Hard chrome plated, Chrome/Nickel plated, Ceramic coated
|Carbon steel AISI1045 or ST52.3, Alloy steel AISI4140 or 27SiMn
|Tube Surface Painting
|Colors according to RAL and thickness according to customer needs
|Clevis, Cross tube, Flange, Trunnion, Tang, Thread
|Up to 40Mpa
|Seal Kits Type
|PARKER, MERKEL, HALLITE, NOK, TRELLEBORG
|SGS, BV, ABS ,GL, DNV etc.
|Mobile Equipment,Cement Mill, steel mill, Hydraulic press, etc.
|Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001
|Quality control standards include material records, process control plans,
|Manufacturing approvals and inspection data
|All products undergo 100% pressure testing 1.5 times the maximum allowable working pressure or to customer specifications
|Static and dynamic pressure testing.
|Ultraviolet leak detection technology.
|Real-time monitoring and test phase documentation
|Independent sampling and oil diagnostic control
Finished Product Display
FLUTEC HYDRAULICS is an expert at designing and manufacturing a broad range of custom engineered hydraulic cylinders and cylinder systems as well as custom engineered press bolster plates. We are proud to offer superior quality products and services for various applications including industrial, construction, mobile, agricultural, mining, steel mill, hydraulic press, etc. Our highly skilled team and modern technical facilities allow us to manufacture large bore hydraulic cylinders and long stroke hydraulic cylinders with 100% confidence and assurance.
We understand our customers need dependable quality and excellent services with affordable cost to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive market. CHINAMFG HYDRAULICS can meet those requirements with our robust, efficient and long life products together with prompt services.
To be mentioned, our sales team is strictly trained both in technology and language. They are full of experiences in fluid power and machinery. We are glad to personally visit our customers to work better.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinder,Honed Tube,Chromed Rod,Machined Platen,Cylinder Parts, and other components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3: Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can. Custom-made Hydraulic Cylinder is our key business.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time for customized products is 30 working days.But it also depends on the product requirements and quantity.
Q5: Do you provide samples?
A: No, we don’t provide samples.
Q6: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T/ or L/C or D/P. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q7: What are your After-sales services?
A: Before shipment, Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process System. In addition, We have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours. Being helpful in solving customers’ problems is always our goal.
|ISO9001, Dnv, SGS, BV, ABS, Gl
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with advanced control systems and automation?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and overall performance. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems allows for more sophisticated and precise control over their operation, enabling automation and intelligent control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation:
1. Electronic Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with electronic sensors and transducers to provide real-time feedback on their position, force, pressure, or velocity. These sensors can be integrated with advanced control systems, such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or distributed control systems (DCS), to monitor and control the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating electronic control, the position, speed, and force of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely monitored and adjusted, allowing for more accurate and automated control.
2. Closed-Loop Control:
– Closed-loop control systems use feedback from sensors to continuously monitor and adjust the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating hydraulic cylinders with closed-loop control systems, precise control over position, velocity, and force can be achieved. Closed-loop control enables the system to automatically compensate for variations, external disturbances, or changes in operating conditions, ensuring accurate and consistent performance. This integration is particularly beneficial in applications that require precise positioning, synchronization, or force control.
3. Proportional and Servo Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with proportional and servo control systems to achieve finer control over their operation. Proportional control systems use proportional valves to regulate the flow and pressure of hydraulic fluid, allowing for precise adjustment of cylinder speed and force. Servo control systems, on the other hand, combine feedback sensors, high-performance valves, and advanced control algorithms to achieve extremely precise control over hydraulic cylinders. Proportional and servo control integration enhances the responsiveness, accuracy, and dynamic performance of hydraulic cylinders.
4. Human-Machine Interface (HMI):
– Hydraulic cylinders integrated with advanced control systems can be operated and monitored through human-machine interface (HMI) devices. HMIs provide a graphical user interface that allows operators to interact with the control system, monitor cylinder performance, and adjust parameters. HMIs enable operators to set desired positions, forces, or velocities, and visualize the real-time feedback from sensors. This integration simplifies the operation and monitoring of hydraulic cylinders, making them more user-friendly and facilitating seamless integration into automated systems.
5. Communication and Networking:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into communication and networking systems, enabling them to be part of a larger automated system. Integration with industrial communication protocols, such as Ethernet/IP, Profibus, or Modbus, allows for seamless information exchange between the hydraulic cylinders and other system components. This integration enables centralized control, data logging, remote monitoring, and coordination with other automated processes. Communication and networking integration enhance the overall efficiency, coordination, and integration of hydraulic cylinders within complex automation systems.
6. Automation and Sequential Control:
– By integrating hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems, they can be seamlessly incorporated into automated processes and sequential control operations. The control system can execute predefined sequences or programmed logic to control the operation of hydraulic cylinders based on specific conditions, inputs, or timing. This integration enables the automation of complex tasks, such as material handling, assembly operations, or repetitive motions. Hydraulic cylinders can be synchronized with other actuators, sensors, or devices, allowing for coordinated and automated operation in various industrial applications.
7. Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring:
– Advanced control systems can also enable predictive maintenance and condition monitoring for hydraulic cylinders. By integrating sensors and monitoring capabilities, the control system can continuously monitor the performance, health, and condition of hydraulic cylinders. This integration allows for the detection of abnormalities, wear, or potential failures in real-time. Predictive maintenance strategies can be implemented based on the collected data, optimizing maintenance schedules, reducing downtime, and enhancing the overall reliability of hydraulic systems.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and performance. The integration allows for electronic control, closed-loop control, proportional and servo control, human-machine interface (HMI) interaction, communication and networking, automation and sequential control, as well as predictive maintenance and condition monitoring. These integrations enable more precise control, automation, improved efficiency, and optimized performance of hydraulic cylinders in various industrial applications.
Contribution of Hydraulic Cylinders to the Precision of Robotic and Automation Systems
Hydraulic cylinders play a significant role in enhancing the precision of robotic and automation systems. These systems rely on precise and controlled movements to perform various tasks with accuracy and repeatability. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the precision of robotic and automation systems:
- Precise Positioning: Hydraulic cylinders enable precise positioning of robotic arms or automation components. They provide accurate control over the linear motion required for tasks such as picking, placing, and assembly. By precisely controlling the extension and retraction of the hydraulic cylinder, the system can achieve the desired position with high accuracy, ensuring precise alignment and consistent results.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders offer controlled and smooth motion, which is crucial for precise operation in robotic and automation systems. The flow of hydraulic fluid can be precisely regulated to control the speed and acceleration of the cylinder’s movement. This precise control allows for gentle and controlled movements, minimizing vibrations, overshooting, or jerky motions that could affect the accuracy of the system.
- Force Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide force control capabilities that contribute to precision in robotic and automation systems. By adjusting the hydraulic pressure, the force exerted by the cylinder can be precisely controlled. This is particularly valuable in applications that require delicate force-sensitive tasks, such as gripping fragile objects or performing precise force feedback during assembly or testing processes.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of handling heavy loads, allowing robotic and automation systems to manipulate and transport objects with precision. The high force capabilities of hydraulic cylinders ensure secure and stable handling of loads, minimizing the risk of slippage or imprecise positioning. This is crucial in applications where precise control over heavy objects is required, such as material handling or industrial assembly processes.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their durability and reliability in demanding industrial environments. The ability to withstand repeated use, high loads, and harsh conditions ensures consistent performance over time. This reliability contributes to the precision of robotic and automation systems, as any deviation or failure in the cylinder’s movement could lead to inaccuracies or disruptions in the system’s operation.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders make significant contributions to the precision of robotic and automation systems by enabling precise positioning, controlled motion, force control, load handling, and offering durability and reliability. These capabilities ensure accurate and repeatable movements, minimize errors, and enhance the overall precision of the system. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into robotic and automation systems, manufacturers can achieve higher levels of precision, efficiency, and productivity in various industrial applications.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-12-01