Adjustable square Thin Hydraulic Cylinder with Internal Thread/External Thread
Hydraulic Equipment includes Engineering Hydraulic Cylinder, Hydraulic Cylinder for metallurgical equipment, Hydraulic Cylinder For Industry and Thin Hydraulic Cylinder, etc. The DGR JOB series hydraulic cylinder is a thin hydraulic cylinder with delicate appearance, reasonable design, small space occupation, and convenient installation (with multiple installation methods).
The thin hydraulic cylinder is a compact hydraulic cylinder with a relatively small overall size and is suitable for occasions with limited space. Thin hydraulic cylinder are usually made of high-strength alloy materials and have high load-bearing capacity and durability.
The structural design of the thin hydraulic cylinder allows it to have a lower height and a larger stroke, and can provide a larger push or pull force in a limited space. It usually consists of a piston, cylinder, seals and connecting parts. When the piston moves in the cylinder, the force is transmitted to the connecting parts through hydraulic force, thereby achieving the output of thrust or pulling force.
The thin hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various mechanical equipment and industrial fields, such as automated production lines, machine tools, lifting equipment, etc. They can be used to push or pull objects, adjust the position of mechanical parts, control the opening and closing of valves, etc. The compact design and efficient working performance of the thin hydraulic cylinder enable it to provide reliable power output when space is limited.
Thin hydraulic cylinder
|Cylinder bore range
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
|Cylinder bore range
|cylinder bore 20/25/32<50mm
cylinder bore 40/50/63/80/100<100mm
|Axially mounting, radial mounting
|Piston rod types
|inner thread, outer thread, H type
1. The thin hydraulic cylinder is mainly used for clamp cylinder.
2. Lower demand for mounting space.
3. Delicate apperance, the total length of the thin oil cylinder is about 1/2 or 1/3 of the same diameter rod oil cylinders.
4. Mounted directly, without any accessories.
5. Adopt high temperature resistance sealing pad, normally work even under 180°C.
6. The piston rod terminal attaches with a adjustable screw, which makes the stroke adjustable.
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou Packway Technology Development Co., LTD, founded in March 2005, has been at the forefront of innovation, constantly striving to develop cutting-edge technologies and solutions. With our headquarters located in HangZhou,we currently operate 3 subsidiary companies, each connected with different sectors of the machinery market.
Our factory has passed the certificate: ISO9001/ISO14001/CE/ROHS
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer ?
A: We have our own factory.
Q2: Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, 20-35 working days if we don’t. but it also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? Are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are non-free of charge.
Q5: What is your payment term?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q6: What are your after-sales services?
A: Before shipment, Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process System. In addition, We have a
Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours. Being helpful in solving customers’ problems is always our goal.
|Inner Thread, Outer Thread, H Type
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here’s a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor’s windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor’s power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
What considerations are important when selecting hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment?
To select hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment, several important considerations need to be taken into account. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force that the hydraulic cylinder will need to support. This includes both the static load and any dynamic or shock loads that may be encountered during operation.
- Stroke Length: Consider the required stroke length, which is the distance the hydraulic cylinder can extend and retract. Ensure that the stroke length is sufficient for the specific application and range of motion needed.
- Operating Pressure: Determine the maximum operating pressure required for the hydraulic system. This will depend on the load and the specific application. Select a hydraulic cylinder with a pressure rating that exceeds the maximum operating pressure to ensure safety and durability.
- Mounting Style: Consider the available space and the mounting requirements of the mobile equipment. Hydraulic cylinders come in various mounting styles, such as flange, trunnion, clevis, and pivot, among others. Choose a mounting style that is compatible with the equipment and provides the necessary support and stability.
- Size and Weight: Take into account the physical dimensions and weight of the hydraulic cylinder. Ensure that it can fit within the available space and that the equipment can support its weight without compromising performance or safety.
- Speed and Precision: Evaluate the required speed and precision of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Different cylinder designs and configurations can affect the speed and accuracy of motion. Consider factors such as cylinder bore size, rod diameter, and the presence of cushioning or dampening features.
- Environmental Factors: Assess the operating environment of the mobile equipment. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, exposure to moisture, dust, and chemicals. Select hydraulic cylinders with appropriate seals and coatings that can withstand the environmental conditions and prevent corrosion or damage.
- Reliability and Maintenance: Consider the reliability and maintenance requirements of the hydraulic cylinders. Look for reputable manufacturers that provide high-quality products with a proven track record. Evaluate factors such as expected service life, availability of spare parts, and ease of maintenance.
- Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the hydraulic cylinders, including the initial purchase price, installation costs, and long-term maintenance expenses. While it is essential to find a cost-effective solution, prioritize quality and performance to ensure safe and efficient operation.
How do manufacturers ensure the quality and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders?
Manufacturers employ various measures to ensure the quality and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders, ensuring that they meet industry standards, performance requirements, and the specific needs of their customers. Here’s a detailed explanation of the methods and practices used by manufacturers to ensure the quality and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders:
1. Design and Engineering:
– Manufacturers employ skilled engineers and designers who have expertise in hydraulic systems and cylinder design. They use advanced design software and tools to create hydraulic cylinders that meet the desired specifications and performance requirements. Through careful analysis and simulation, manufacturers can ensure that the cylinders are designed to function optimally and provide the necessary force, stroke length, and reliability.
2. Material Selection:
– High-quality materials are crucial for the durability, performance, and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders. Manufacturers carefully select materials such as steel or other alloys based on their strength, corrosion resistance, and suitability for hydraulic applications. They source materials from reputable suppliers and perform quality checks to ensure that the materials meet the required standards and specifications.
3. Quality Control:
– Manufacturers implement robust quality control processes throughout the production of hydraulic cylinders. This includes rigorous inspections and tests at various stages of manufacturing, from raw material inspection to final assembly. Quality control personnel perform dimensional checks, surface finish inspections, and functional tests to verify that the cylinders meet the specified tolerances, performance criteria, and compatibility requirements.
4. Testing and Validation:
– Hydraulic cylinders undergo testing and validation procedures to ensure their performance, reliability, and compatibility. Manufacturers conduct various tests, such as pressure testing, leakage testing, load testing, and endurance testing. These tests simulate real-world operating conditions and verify that the cylinders can withstand the expected loads, pressures, and environmental factors. Additionally, manufacturers may perform compatibility testing to ensure that the cylinders can integrate seamlessly with other hydraulic system components.
5. Compliance with Standards:
– Manufacturers adhere to industry standards and regulations to ensure the quality and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders. They follow standards such as ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 6020/2 or ISO 6022 for hydraulic cylinders. Compliance with these standards ensures that the manufacturing processes, quality control measures, and product performance meet internationally recognized benchmarks.
6. Certification and Accreditation:
– Manufacturers may obtain certifications and accreditations from recognized organizations to demonstrate their commitment to quality and compatibility. Certifications such as ISO certifications or third-party certifications provide assurance to customers that the hydraulic cylinders have undergone rigorous evaluations and meet specific quality and compatibility standards.
7. Customer Collaboration:
– Manufacturers actively engage with customers to understand their specific requirements and ensure compatibility. They work closely with customers to gather application-specific details, such as operating conditions, load requirements, and environmental factors. This collaborative approach allows manufacturers to customize hydraulic cylinders and provide solutions that are perfectly matched to the customer’s needs, ensuring compatibility and optimal performance.
8. Continuous Improvement:
– Manufacturers are committed to continuous improvement in their processes and products. They invest in research and development to incorporate the latest technologies, materials, and manufacturing techniques. By staying updated with industry advancements, manufacturers can enhance the quality, performance, and compatibility of their hydraulic cylinders over time.
By implementing effective design and engineering practices, selecting high-quality materials, conducting rigorous quality control, testing and validation procedures, complying with industry standards, obtaining certifications, collaborating with customers, and embracing continuous improvement, manufacturers ensure the quality and compatibility of hydraulic cylinders. These measures help to deliver reliable, high-performance cylinders that meet the diverse needs of industries and applications.
editor by CX 2023-12-13