A: Product Description
|telescopic cylinder, telescopic hydraulic cylinder
|dump truck, dump tractor
|ZheJiang , China
|Min of quantity
|standard export wooden box or as your require
|Time of Shipment
|Usual 30-60days. Different according the quantity of order.
|Port of Delivery
Supply Ability Supply Ability 3000 Pieces per Month
*We can customize and design according to your needs
*We can also produce according to your drawings
*If you need any hydraulic cylinder, please feel free to contact us
—CE Certificate of Quality Checked
—Adopt ISO Certificate of Quality Management System
—BV Certificate of Main Products Line verification
—24 Hours, 7 Days on-line Service
Process of processing
KENDE is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of hydraulic cylinder,cab, oil tank, counterweight, boom, arm, bucket, chassis, outrigger, pipe, hose, fitting, valve block, tyre, wheel,and other parts. Products are widely used in construction, mining, crane, material handing, automobile, truck, transportation, oil and gas, farm and garden equipment and so on .
We supply a wide range of parts for excavators, loaders, drills, dumpers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, harvestors, cars, buses, trucks and so on. Our products are focused on improved efficiency and life of the machineries and equipments.
Founded in January of 2015, we have become a big group till now which has 3 factories in asia to supply a wide range of products and service for the global customers.
We have the most advanced production equipments and specialized R &D center to assure the highest quality products to customers.
Our vision statement is “Science and technology first, Always with a grateful heart, Walk the world by virtue, Struggle for a better future”
1)>. How about your delivery time?
: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
2)>. What is your terms of price?
: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
3)> . What is your terms of payment?
: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4)> . Can you supply a sample freely?
: Sorry, we only can produce the sample with the cost price for you.
5)> Can you produce according to the samples?
: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
6)>. What is your sample policy?
: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
7)>. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
8)>: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|High Pressure Low Pressure Medium Pressure
|High Temperature Low Temperature Normal Temperat
|Double Acting Single Acting
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here’s a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor’s windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor’s power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
Handling Challenges of Different Fluid Viscosities in Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges associated with different fluid viscosities. The viscosity of hydraulic fluid can vary based on temperature, type of fluid used, and other factors. Hydraulic systems need to accommodate these variations to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of different fluid viscosities:
- Fluid Selection: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to work with a range of hydraulic fluids, each with its specific viscosity characteristics. The selection of an appropriate fluid with the desired viscosity is crucial to ensure optimal performance. Manufacturers provide guidelines regarding the recommended viscosity range for specific hydraulic systems and cylinders. By choosing the right fluid, hydraulic cylinders can effectively handle the challenges posed by different fluid viscosities.
- Viscosity Compensation: Hydraulic systems often incorporate features to compensate for variations in fluid viscosity. For example, some hydraulic systems utilize pressure compensating valves that adjust the flow rate based on the viscosity of the fluid. This compensation ensures consistent performance across different operating conditions and fluid viscosities. Hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with these compensation mechanisms to maintain precision and control, regardless of the fluid viscosity.
- Temperature Control: Fluid viscosity is highly dependent on temperature. Hydraulic cylinders employ various temperature control mechanisms to address the challenges posed by temperature-induced viscosity changes. Heat exchangers, coolers, and thermostatic valves are commonly used to regulate the temperature of the hydraulic fluid within the system. By controlling the fluid temperature, hydraulic cylinders can maintain the desired viscosity range, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
- Efficient Filtration: Contaminants in hydraulic fluid can affect its viscosity and overall performance. Hydraulic systems incorporate efficient filtration systems to remove particles and impurities from the fluid. Clean fluid with the appropriate viscosity ensures optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders. Regular maintenance and filter replacements are essential to uphold the desired fluid viscosity and prevent issues related to fluid contamination.
- Proper Lubrication: Different fluid viscosities can impact the lubrication properties within hydraulic cylinders. Lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear between moving parts. Hydraulic systems employ lubricants specifically formulated for the anticipated fluid viscosity range. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth operation and extends the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders, even in the presence of varying fluid viscosities.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges associated with different fluid viscosities. By selecting appropriate fluids, incorporating viscosity compensation mechanisms, controlling temperature, implementing efficient filtration, and ensuring proper lubrication, hydraulic cylinders can accommodate variations in fluid viscosity. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver consistent performance, precise control, and efficient operation across different fluid viscosity ranges.
Which industries and machinery commonly use hydraulic cylinders for power transmission?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and machinery for power transmission due to their ability to generate high force, precise control, and reliable operation. They play a crucial role in converting hydraulic energy into mechanical force and motion. Here are the detailed industries and machinery that commonly utilize hydraulic cylinders for power transmission:
1. Construction and Heavy Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in the construction industry for tasks involving heavy lifting, pushing, and positioning. They are employed in cranes, excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment to lift and move heavy loads, operate attachments, and manipulate construction materials. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for tasks such as lifting and lowering buckets, extending and retracting booms, and tilting blades.
2. Material Handling and Logistics:
– In material handling and logistics applications, hydraulic cylinders are vital components for the movement and manipulation of goods. They are used in forklifts, stackers, palletizers, and conveyor systems to lift, lower, and position loads with precision. Hydraulic cylinders enable the efficient transfer of heavy objects, facilitate stacking and sorting operations, and contribute to the smooth operation of material handling equipment.
3. Agriculture and Farming:
– The agricultural industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various tasks in farming equipment. Tractors, harvesters, sprayers, and loaders utilize hydraulic cylinders to perform functions such as lifting and lowering implements, adjusting the position of attachments, and steering operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable efficient and precise control in tasks like plowing, tilling, harvesting, and baling, enhancing productivity and convenience in agricultural operations.
4. Mining and Extraction:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively utilized in the mining and extraction industry for their ability to handle heavy loads and operate in challenging environments. They are employed in mining equipment such as dump trucks, loaders, and excavators for tasks like ore extraction, rock breaking, and material transport. Hydraulic cylinders provide the force required for excavating, loading, and dumping operations, contributing to the efficiency and productivity of mining operations.
5. Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery:
– Hydraulic cylinders are an integral part of various manufacturing and industrial machinery. They are utilized in presses, stamping machines, injection molding machines, and metal forming equipment to apply force for shaping, bending, and pressing operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control over the force and speed required for manufacturing processes, ensuring accurate and consistent results.
6. Automotive and Transportation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are employed in the automotive and transportation industry for a range of applications. They are used in vehicle lifting systems, such as car lifts and hydraulic jacks, for maintenance and repairs. Hydraulic cylinders are also utilized in bus doors, truck tailgates, and cargo handling systems to provide controlled movement and positioning. Additionally, hydraulic suspension systems in trucks, buses, and trailers use hydraulic cylinders for load leveling and stability.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– The aerospace and aviation industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various applications, including aircraft landing gear, wing flaps, and flight control systems. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and precise control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing surfaces, and actuating control surfaces. They contribute to the safe and efficient operation of aircraft, ensuring reliable performance during takeoff, landing, and flight maneuvers.
8. Marine and Offshore:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in marine and offshore equipment for a wide range of tasks. They are found in ship and boat steering systems, hatch covers, cranes, winches, and anchor handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control and powerful force transmission in maritime applications, supporting navigation, cargo handling, and offshore operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, material handling, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, marine, and more. They are integral components in machinery and equipment that require reliable power transmission, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads. The versatile nature of hydraulic cylinders allows them to be adapted to various applications, contributing to increased efficiency, productivity, and safety in numerous industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-17