|HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder
|7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized
|Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel
|Rod Surface Hardness
|-40°C to +120 °C
|Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable
|7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands
|50,000Pcs per year
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with telematics and remote monitoring technology offers numerous benefits, including enhanced operational efficiency, improved maintenance practices, and increased overall productivity. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring:
1. Sensor Integration:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with various sensors to gather real-time data about their performance and operating conditions. Sensors such as pressure transducers, temperature sensors, position sensors, and load sensors can be integrated directly into the cylinder or its associated components. These sensors provide valuable information about parameters such as pressure, temperature, position, and load, enabling remote monitoring and analysis of the cylinder’s behavior.
2. Data Transmission:
– The data collected from the sensors in hydraulic cylinders can be transmitted wirelessly or through wired connections to a central monitoring system. Wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or cellular networks can be employed to transmit data in real-time. Alternatively, wired connections such as Ethernet or CAN bus can be utilized for data transmission. The choice of communication method depends on the specific requirements of the application and the available infrastructure.
3. Remote Monitoring Systems:
– Remote monitoring systems receive and process the data transmitted from hydraulic cylinders. These systems can be cloud-based or hosted on local servers, depending on the implementation. Remote monitoring systems collect and analyze the data to provide insights into the cylinder’s performance, health, and usage patterns. Operators and maintenance personnel can access the monitoring system through web-based interfaces or dedicated software applications to view real-time data, receive alerts, and generate reports.
4. Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance:
– Integration with telematics and remote monitoring enables condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of hydraulic cylinders. By analyzing the collected data, patterns and trends can be identified, allowing for the detection of potential issues or anomalies before they escalate into major problems. Predictive maintenance algorithms can be applied to the data to generate maintenance schedules, recommend component replacements, and optimize maintenance activities. This proactive approach helps prevent unexpected downtime, reduces maintenance costs, and maximizes the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders.
5. Performance Optimization:
– The data collected from hydraulic cylinders can also be utilized to optimize their performance. By analyzing parameters such as pressure, temperature, and load, operators can identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency. Insights gained from the remote monitoring system can guide adjustments in system settings, load management, or operational practices to optimize the performance of hydraulic cylinders and the overall hydraulic system. This optimization can result in energy savings, improved productivity, and reduced wear and tear.
6. Integration with Equipment Management Systems:
– Telematics and remote monitoring systems can be integrated with broader equipment management systems. This integration allows hydraulic cylinder data to be correlated with data from other components or related machinery, providing a comprehensive view of the overall system’s performance. This holistic approach enables operators to identify potential interdependencies, optimize system-wide performance, and make informed decisions regarding maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
7. Enhanced Safety and Fault Diagnosis:
– Telematics and remote monitoring can contribute to enhanced safety and fault diagnosis in hydraulic systems. Real-time data from hydraulic cylinders can be used to detect abnormal conditions, such as excessive pressure or temperature, which may indicate potential safety risks. Fault diagnosis algorithms can analyze the data to identify specific issues or malfunctions, enabling prompt intervention and reducing the risk of catastrophic failures or accidents.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. This integration enables the collection of real-time data, remote monitoring of performance, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, performance optimization, integration with equipment management systems, and enhanced safety. By harnessing the power of telematics and remote monitoring, hydraulic cylinder users can achieve improved efficiency, reduced downtime, optimized maintenance practices, and enhanced overall productivity in various applications and industries.
Ensuring Controlled and Safe Force Application in Heavy Machinery with Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in heavy machinery by ensuring controlled and safe force application. The ability to exert and control high forces is essential for heavy machinery operations, such as lifting, pressing, pushing, or pulling heavy loads. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure controlled and safe force application in heavy machinery:
- Force Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise force control capabilities. The hydraulic system’s pressure can be adjusted to regulate the force exerted by the cylinder. This control allows operators to apply the necessary force for a specific task while ensuring it remains within safe limits. By accurately controlling the force, hydraulic cylinders help prevent excessive force that could damage the machinery or compromise the safety of the operation.
- Load Balancing: In heavy machinery, multiple hydraulic cylinders are often used in conjunction to distribute and balance the applied force. By using multiple cylinders, the load can be evenly distributed across the machinery, minimizing stress concentrations and ensuring controlled force application. This load balancing approach enhances the stability and safety of the machinery, preventing uneven loading that could lead to structural issues or instability.
- Safety Valves: Hydraulic systems in heavy machinery are equipped with safety valves to protect against excessive force or overloading. Safety valves are designed to release hydraulic fluid from the cylinder when the force exceeds a predetermined threshold. This prevents the force from reaching dangerous levels, safeguarding the machinery and preventing potential accidents or damage. Safety valves provide an additional layer of safety and ensure controlled force application even in unexpected circumstances.
- Pressure Relief Systems: Hydraulic cylinders incorporate pressure relief systems to further enhance safety. These systems are designed to relieve excess pressure in the hydraulic system, which could occur due to factors such as thermal expansion or system malfunctions. By relieving excess pressure, the pressure relief systems prevent sudden and uncontrolled force surges, maintaining safe and controlled force application in heavy machinery.
- Structural Integrity: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand the high forces and loads associated with heavy machinery applications. The cylinders are constructed using robust materials, such as high-strength steel, and undergo rigorous testing to ensure their structural integrity. This ensures that the cylinders can safely handle the forces applied during heavy machinery operations without experiencing failures or deformations that could compromise the safety and controlled force application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure controlled and safe force application in heavy machinery through force control, load balancing, safety valves, pressure relief systems, and robust structural design. These features and design considerations enable operators to exert the necessary force while maintaining safety and preventing excessive loads or force surges. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into heavy machinery, manufacturers can achieve controlled force application, enhance operational safety, and protect the machinery from damage or failure.
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various equipment and machinery to provide precise and controlled movement. They utilize hydraulic fluid and mechanical components to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment:
1. Hydraulic Principle:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid is transmitted equally in all directions. The hydraulic fluid is contained within the cylinder, and when pressure is applied, it acts on the piston, generating force. By controlling the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid, the movement of the cylinder can be precisely regulated, allowing for accurate and controlled motion.
2. Force and Load Management:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle specific loads and forces. The force generated by the hydraulic cylinder depends on the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. By adjusting the pressure, the force output can be controlled. This allows for precise management of the load and ensures that the cylinder can handle the required force without exerting excessive or insufficient force. Proper load management contributes to the precise and controlled movement of the equipment.
3. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in regulating the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid within the cylinder. These valves allow operators to control the extension and retraction of the cylinder, adjust the speed of movement, and stop or hold the cylinder at any desired position. By manipulating the control valves, precise and controlled movement can be achieved, enabling operators to position equipment accurately and perform specific tasks with precision.
4. Flow Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders incorporate flow control valves to manage the rate of hydraulic fluid flow. These valves control the speed of the cylinder’s extension and retraction, allowing for smooth and controlled movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can precisely control the speed of the cylinder, ensuring that it moves at the desired rate without sudden or erratic movements. Flow control contributes to the overall precision and control of the equipment’s movement.
5. Position Sensing:
– To ensure precise movement, hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with position sensing devices such as linear transducers or proximity sensors. These sensors provide feedback on the position of the cylinder, allowing for accurate position control and closed-loop control systems. By continuously monitoring the position, the equipment’s movement can be controlled with high accuracy, enabling precise positioning and operation.
6. Proportional Control:
– Advanced hydraulic systems utilize proportional control technology, which allows for precise and fine-tuned control of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Proportional valves, often operated by electronic control systems, provide variable flow rates and pressure adjustments. This technology enables precise control of speed, force, and position, resulting in highly accurate and controlled movement of the equipment.
7. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can incorporate cushioning and damping mechanisms to ensure smooth and controlled movement at the end of the stroke. Cushioning features, such as adjustable cushions or shock absorbers, reduce the impact and decelerate the cylinder before reaching the end of the stroke. This prevents abrupt stops and minimizes vibrations, contributing to precise and controlled movement.
8. Load Compensation:
– Some hydraulic systems utilize load compensation mechanisms to maintain precise movement even when the load varies. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This compensation ensures that the equipment’s movement remains accurate and controlled, regardless of changes in the applied load.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment through the application of hydraulic principles, force and load management, control valves, flow control, position sensing, proportional control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, and load compensation. These features and technologies allow operators to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control, enabling equipment to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. The combination of hydraulic power and careful design considerations ensures that hydraulic cylinders deliver precise and controlled movement in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-21